If you are interested in volunteering at the Casa Hogar Estudiantil ASOL in Guatemala City and you think you meet the necessary requirements, the first step is your application that has to be sent to the following e-mail address info[at]casaasol[dot]net (see more details below). After reviewing your application we will meet personally with you to share our experiences of volunteering abroad. This should be of help to your further decision-making process. The final decision, however, will be taken by our local management and management board in Guatemala as you will have to work together with them at their institution Casa Hogar Estudiantil ASOL.
Points you should take into account for a successful application.
- Am I willing to live in a foreign country and culture for at least six months?
- Am I willing to live with children and adolescents for this period of time under one roof?
- Am I willing and able to cover all travel expenses along with costs for insurances, vaccinations, etc.?
- Am I willing to take over full responsibility for myself and the work being given to me?
- Can I speak Spanish?
If you can respond to all these fundamental questions affirmatively, we will be happy to receive your application via e-mail or just give us a call.
Your application has to contain:
- a short CV in Spanish
- a cover letter pointing out the reasons for your decision in Spanish
- your possible length of stay
Please send your application to info[at]casaasol[dot]net.
For further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact Mr. Reinhard Schmidbauer as following: (+43)699-12517245